With this affordable and disposable mask, ENTs, Gastroenterologists and Pulmonologists can finally, more safely perform necessary diagnostic and treatment procedures. Noteworthy features of this patent-pending mask include the following:
- The attachment method by which it fits tightly, yet comfortably to the patient’s face.
- It has a specially engineered port which seals around the instrument when inserted through the mask.
- Full maneuverability of the instruments without compromising the sites of attachment to the patient’s face
- A clear unobstructed view of the patient’s nose and mouth.
- Ability to administer oxygen via nasal cannula
- Ability to monitor end tidal CO2.
- The mask is fitted with air filtration media designed for the removal of sub-micron particles, viruses, and bacteria from airstreams. These filters allow patients to breathe comfortably while greatly reducing the risk of environmental contamination.